This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally an iPhone User

My wife bought her iPhone 4G last year and all things considered, she's really enjoyed using it. Me: I preferred the "being unreachable by phone" solitude. However at my beloved wife's insistence, I finally caved. My wife bought me the iPhone 4s this evening. The one thing that really attracts me to this iPhone is the 8mp camera which by far is the best megapixel rate of any cameraphone out there. Now I'm not saying that I'm going to dump my D300s. A cameraphonen is still a cameraphone and will never replace my D300s. But for taking snapshots and stuff quickly, a cameraphone becomes very convenient.

Also, there's Siri, but that's a major drain on battery juice as well as data plan minutes. So that will more than likely be used very sparingly. I'm not going to get into the nuts and bolts of this camera. Other tech-geeks do it much better than I do. What I'm going to be doing is doing some practical real-world photography with this iPhone and between my iPhone 4s and my Nikon D300s, you'll be seeing a lot more shots this coming year.





Well...I'm a very happy new iPhone 4s owner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment