This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content by secondary parties to Facebook or MySpace. Any infringement of copyrighted property will be met with a) a Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notice, b) a bill for usage of any images and c) a potential lawsuit for copyright infringement. Spam comments will be deleted (links to other services not related to photography are not welcome in this blog; please e-mail me prior to posting a comment containing such links. I do not support any links to secondary photography services that do not offer customer service guarantees). Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year Draws To A Close - Hopes for the New Year.

As 2012 draws to a close, I want to thank all of the readers who read this blog. You are the reason that I write this blog.

In the New Year, I plan to take the 365 photos a day to my new FalconRosePhoto365 blog that I have created. The old frphoto365.blogspot will be taken down and deleted and removed. I am hoping that this sparks some creative photography where I can get out every single day and do some photography whether with my DSLR or with my iPhone 4s.

I also plan to do some video for the Maniac With Camera blog so that people can see just exactly what I go through in order to get the shots that I get. Wildlife photography is a lot of mundane watching of animals sitting around doing nothing interspersed with frantic periods of shooting as some action comes our way. It also involves a lot of patience as well due to the above.

Now all three of my blogs will be linked together: FalconRose Photography, this blog and my FalconRose365. The first, my main business blog will focus on my prints for sale and my photoshoots for wildlife photography as well as business promotion. My second blog will be for my own personal photography such as what is currently up on this blog and furthermore, my FalconRose365 will be a strictly one photo a day creative photography venture.

Also in the New Year, I will be trying to get out considerably more often to Green Timbers, quite possibly to Serpentine Fen, as well as George C. Reifel. And I will also try to get out to Boundary Bay to see if I can get a few more bird photos into my portfolio. There is just that little something with regards to nature and wildlife photography that always makes photography addictive; whether it's the ever-changing venues or the multiple subjects that you can focus on, or the thrill of being able to commune with wild creatures. But it's what drives me to pursue wildlife photography.

Also set up a link to a countdown on the Nikon AF-S 600mm f/4 G EF-ID VR. Showing me how long it's going to take to get that lens. So looking forward to it as the photography options will take off as a result of the purchase of that lens.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year with plenty of photography opportunities. Happy Shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment